Pokemon X ROM is available to download for the 3ds emulator. You can download the ROM for the Citra emulator below. Here we have given all versions of the ROM. To play this ROM on Android, iPhone, Mac, and Windows there is need to install the emulator.
Pokemon X ROM
- File: Pokemon X
- Size: 1.6 GB
- Console: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA, Korea, Japan, Taiwan
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
- Year: 2013
Download Pokemon X
Download Pokemon X ROM from below:
|Pokemon X ROM [Europe, USA]||Download|
Download Pokemon X 3ds Cia
Download Pokemon X for Citra from below:
|Download Pokemon X 3ds Cia for Citra||Download|
Pokémon X is one of two paired video games released for the Nintendo 3DS system in October 2013, alongside Pokémon Y. Developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo, these titles mark the debut of the series’ sixth generation. Featuring new Pokémon, a fresh region, and innovative gameplay mechanics, Pokémon X and its counterpart were significant releases for fans of the series.
Pokémon X Features
- Mega Evolution: One of the standout features, Mega Evolution allows specific Pokémon to evolve temporarily into a more powerful form during battle.
- 3D Graphics: Unlike previous mainline Pokémon games, Pokémon X employs full 3D graphics, enhancing both battles and exploration.
- New Pokémon: Introducing the Kalos region’s unique Pokémon, including starters like Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie.
- Player Customization: Players can now customize their trainers’ outfits, hairstyles, and accessories.
- Horde Encounters: Occasionally, players will be faced with battling multiple wild Pokémon at once.
- Sky Battles: Specific to flying Pokémon and those with Levitate, these are aerial combats that add a twist to traditional battles.
Pokémon X Walkthrough
Given the vastness of Pokémon X, providing a complete walkthrough would be quite lengthy. However, a brief overview is:
- Begin in the town of Vaniville.
- Navigate through various cities collecting gym badges from their respective Gym Leaders.
- Along the way, interact with the evil Team Flare and uncover their malicious intentions.
- Reach the Pokémon League, conquer the Elite Four, and become the Pokémon Champion.
- Post-game includes capturing legendary Pokémon, battling stronger trainers, and discovering hidden locations.
Pokémon X Gameplay
Gameplay in Pokémon X remains rooted in the traditions of the series. Players:
- Capture Pokémon using Pokéballs.
- Train their Pokémon to battle other trainers.
- Collect eight gym badges to qualify for the Pokémon League.
- Utilize Poké Centers for healing and the Poké Mart for purchasing items.
- Engage in both single and double battles.
- Use the Player Search System (PSS) to battle and trade Pokémon with players globally.
Pokémon X Story
Pokémon X’s story revolves around the journey of a young Pokémon trainer in the Kalos region. As players make their way through cities and towns, they encounter a sinister group known as Team Flare, intent on creating a beautiful world just for themselves, even if it means causing destruction. Alongside the traditional aim of becoming the Pokémon Champion, players must also thwart Team Flare’s plans.
Pokémon X Pokédex
The Kalos Pokédex in Pokémon X is divided into three areas: Central, Coastal, and Mountain. In total, the Kalos Pokédex features over 450 Pokémon, ranging from the original species to those newly introduced in the sixth generation. While not all Pokémon are available directly in Pokémon X, trading with Pokémon Y and other games in the series allows players to complete their Pokédex.
In conclusion, Pokémon X, with its range of new features, captivating story, and the expansive Pokédex, provided fans of the series with a rich and immersive experience. It remains a hallmark title in the Pokémon franchise, marking significant advancements in both gameplay and graphics.