Pokemon Moon ROM is developed for 3ds emulator. To play this Moon ROM you must have a 3ds emulator like Citra. Citra can run any 3ds ROM on all devices like iPhone, Windows, Android, and Mac.
Pokemon Moon ROM
- File: Pokemon Moon
- Console: Nintendo 3DS
- Genre: Role Playing
- Region: Europe, USA
- Emulator: Citra and Similar 3ds Emulators
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
- Year: 2017
Pokemon Moon Download
Download Pokemon Moon ROM 3ds from below:
Download Pokemon Moon 3ds Cia
Download Pokemon Moon ROM Cia from below
|Pokemon Moon 3ds CIA for Citra emulator||Download|
“Pokémon Moon” is one of the twin video games released for the Nintendo 3DS handheld console in 2016. Along with its counterpart, “Pokémon Sun”, it represents the seventh generation of the Pokémon game series. Set in the Alola region, inspired by Hawaii, the game offers trainers a new environment to explore, new Pokémon to capture, and a fresh storyline to follow.
Pokémon Moon Features
- Day-Night Cycle: One of the unique features of Pokémon Moon is its 12-hour offset from the system clock. This means when it’s daytime in real life, it’s nighttime in-game and vice versa.
- Alola Forms: Some classic Pokémon have adopted new appearances and types to adapt to the Alola region’s unique environment. Examples include Alolan Vulpix (Ice type) and Alolan Exeggutor (Grass/Dragon type).
- Z-Moves: These are special moves that can be used once per battle when a Pokémon and its trainer’s wishes align.
- Battle Royal: A new battle format where four Pokémon enter a free-for-all battle, and each trainer can target any of the other three Pokémon.
- Poké Pelago: An island paradise where your Pokémon can play, train, and even search for valuable items.
- Festival Plaza: An online mode where players can meet and interact. They can also earn Festival Coins to purchase items and upgrades.
Pokémon Moon Walkthrough
A complete walkthrough of Pokémon Moon would be extensive. Instead, here’s a brief overview:
- Begin Your Journey: As a newcomer to the Alola region, you’ll receive your first Pokémon and start your island challenge, which differs from traditional gym challenges.
- Complete Trials: Instead of gyms, each island has its own set of trials, culminating in a battle against a powerful Totem Pokémon.
- Grand Trials: After completing all trials on an island, trainers face off against the island’s Kahuna.
- The Aether Foundation and Team Skull: These two organizations play significant roles in the storyline, with Team Skull being the primary antagonists and the Aether Foundation having its own mysterious agenda.
- Elite Four and Champion: Like other Pokémon games, your final challenge will be against the Elite Four and the Champion.
Pokémon Moon Gameplay
The core gameplay remains catching, training, and battling Pokémon. Players traverse the Alola region, capturing wild Pokémon and battling other trainers. There are also various side quests and activities, including fishing, taking photos with the Poké Finder, and more. The trials present unique challenges, like finding items or answering quizzes, before facing the Totem Pokémon.
Pokémon Moon Story
In Pokémon Moon, players find themselves as a recent transplant to the Alola region. The island challenge tradition, where young trainers journey across four islands to become the champion, is central to the plot. Along the way, players encounter Team Skull, a gang causing trouble across the islands, and the Aether Foundation, with more complex motives. The story also delves into the mysteries of the Legendary Pokémon and Ultra Beasts from another dimension.
Pokémon Moon Pokédex
The Alola Pokédex consists of four separate sections, one for each of the islands. The game introduced 81 new Pokémon species, and when Alolan forms of previous generations are included, this number increases. Some notable Pokémon include the starter Pokémon (Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio) and the game’s legendary Pokémon, Lunala.
In conclusion, “Pokémon Moon” offers fans a fresh experience with its new region, features, and Pokémon. Whether you’re a seasoned trainer or a newcomer, the world of Alola promises countless hours of adventure and discovery.